The Clearview Solution 400 is a smaller version of the Solution 500. It is a highly efficient clean burning convection stove that brings elegance and comfort to any home. The hot air-wash system gives fascinating flame patterns and crystal clear glass, and its convection casing allows installation into spaces not suitable for all stoves. The stainless steel side panel option gives the stove a more contemporary look.
- 5kW heat output.
- A Clearview double-glazed door that gives an impressive, uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, and tertiary air supply, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Convection casing ensures a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals .
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Built in fuel store for logs or kindling.
- Takes up to 10 inch logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- Flue pipe heat shield.
- External air box, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.