The Clearview Vision 500 was the first multi-fuel stove approved for burning wood and authorised fuel in UK smoke control areas. Its unmistakable classic Clearview design makes it suitable for almost every situation. It has a large single door that provides an uninterrupted view of the fire, a deep firebox taking 15-inch logs and an integral multi-fuel grate.
- 8kW Output
- One large double glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Large hotplate surface for coffee pot, kettle and cooking. Flat top version only.
- Takes up to 15 inch logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- 8,500 Btu. stainless steel boiler.
- External air box or external air plinth for a direct connection to an outside supply.