This is the largest stove in our range. Its classic proportions and high heat output makes it the ideal stove for larger rooms, halls and open plan areas. The illustration shows a High Canopy 750 in our original show rooms where it was effortlessly heating a space 12m x 6m open to a ridge height of 6m.
- 14kW heat output.
- Two large Clearview double glazed doors that give an impressive view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Large hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle on the Flat Top and Low Canopy version.
- Takes up to 18 inch Logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment you decor.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- External air system, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- 10,000 Btu (domestic)
- 27,000 Btu (baffle)
- 45,000 Btu (wraparound)